Creative Solutions is a leading editorial services staffing firm. Our network of writers, editors, proofreaders, desktop publishers, and translators are available on a temporary, direct-hire, or contract-to-hire basis.
In addition to an extensive database of service providers, we have numerous inside sources and an established, vast network (since 1993). Our time-tested recruiting process includes the following steps:
- Understanding a client's requirements.
- Pre-screening potential candidates.
- Interviewing and testing the most suitable candidates in depth.
- Submitting short-listed candidates to clients.
- Supporting clients (such as checking references) through the interviewing and hiring process.
Creative Solutions offers flexibility in accommodating clients’ specific staffing needs, including:
- Part- or full-time.
- On- or off-site.
- Applying candidates as Creative Solutions' W-2 employees or 1099 contractors, depending on the nature of the engagement.
- Optional on-boarding training on client processes, style guides, documentation, software tools, etc.
In addition, Creative Solutions carries generous insurance to protect clients and associates, including General Liability, Professional Liability (E&O), Workers' Compensation, Hired and Non-owned Auto Liability, and Employee Dishonesty.